Carrier Ethernet Access with Ring & Linear Protection
Traffic from SLA-based services can be aggregated in access and metro networks based on standardized G.8031and G.8032 linear and ring protection. Variable bandwidth is enabled utilizing LACP functionality to ensure flexible
and dynamic network requirements.
• Protection for high availability service guarantees continuity with 50ms switch-over time
• Adaptable scalability up to 20G Ethernet ring with G.8032 and LACP functions
• Hardware-based performance monitoring ensures end-to-end SLA services
• Variety of FE, GE and 10GE Ethernet services at end-user side
• Mixed rings topologies (intersect & tangential)