Продукция Raisecom :
Ethernet Demarcation Device:
|| The ISCOM RAX711 is a Next Generation Carrier-grade Ethernet demarcation device offering 2 x GE SFP Network Interfaces (NNI) and 4 x combo User Interfaces (UNI). This device can be utilized for E-Line and E-LAN services for Mobile Backhaul (MBH) as well as Large Enterprise, and Small/Medium Business services. It complies with ITU-T Y.1564 SAT for the service turnup and guarantees end-to-end SLA performance monitoring and service visibility based on hardware that is fully compliant with OAM, CFM and Y.1731/SLA. Service-based QoS helps to differentiate flows and to commit forwarding priority within each EVC and it supports ITU-T G.8032/1 to provide ring/linear protection within sub-50ms for MBH and business
connections. As an additional option, the ISCOM RAX711 can be ordered in a version compliant with ITU-T G.8262 SyncE.
In view of challenges faced in deploying, provisioning, managing and trouble-shooting Ethernet demarcation devices, Raisecom introduces the CEView auto-provisioning GUI tool, which provides an integrated, effective and economic way for Carriers to gain more benefits from Metro Ethernet without pains.
• Support ITU-T G.8031/8032 ELPS/ERPS with sub-50ms switch-over time
• ITU-T Y.1564 SAT
• Hardware-based IEEE802.3ah OAM, 802.1ag CFM, Y.1731/SLA
• Optional SyncE and IEEE1588v2
• Automatic service provisioning configuration and correction
• NView, CEView, Web-portal based SLA report
• CE2.0 Certified E-Line, E-LAN, E-TREE and E-Access services